Social Media – Consultancy – Implementation – Strategy
- Social Media Training
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Keynotes
- Social Media Panels
Social Media has transformed the way we communicate.
Targeted and focused communications
We all need to connect with our ‘audience’ on the platforms AND the devices that they use.
Social Media training can help businesses and individuals develop the skills to feel comfortable in the fast moving environment of Social Media.
Social Media training is key
Training will help you to manage your social media activity more effectively.
Gabrielle understands the barriers and also know how to remove them!
Senior Managers and C-suite executives: – 1 to 1 training and mentoring
The following are broken down into 2 or 3 hour sessions and can be taken over a period of time to suit.
- Overview of how Social Media is changing business
- Developing your knowledge and skills
- Keeping up to date with your sector
- Managing your Digital Footprint
Customized Workshops for Social Media
Social Media, hands on: half day, full day
- Introduction to social media
- Your Digital Footprint – LinkedIn,Twitter and Facebook for business
- Social Media creating your Strategy & Best practice
- Creating your Social brand – managing your personal brand
- Evolution from Social Media to Social Business – Defining social business and future trends.
- Social Media for Professionals, Businesses & Brands – Why social media should be part of your professional toolbox.
- Social Media for Small Business Owners SME’s – Becoming more efficient with social media, building networks, developing relationships with advocates & influencers.
- Social Media Strategy – Creation & Implementation – Developing best business practice and your brand social media strategy. Crisis management: Not if but when, be prepared.
Team Based Training – training for groups Social Media and Digital Marketing
This encompasses all the above in a team-based environment.